Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Six days to RoRo!

It's 1:00 in the morning. Walt is in the shower and I am wrapping up a few odds and ends. I would love to go to bed, and am considering resting for awhile, but we get picked up by our shuttle in three hours. By the time we are finally at our hotel in Shanghai, we will have been traveling for almost 24 hours. If it were just Walt and I going, I would be fondly looking forward to sleeping on the plane. However, a certain very busy, quite demanding three-year old will most likely have other ideas for me. So it's going to be a very long 24 hours indeed, on no sleep.

But with all the craziness of the last three days of getting ready, I still am in awe that we are so close to our girl. Six days. In six days we will meet our RoRo!

Bring on the 24 hour day of travel hell...I'm ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment