Monday, June 22, 2009

Girl Grace

One of the fun parts, after the stress of the paperwork and rushing to make the policy change deadline (I'll post on that another time) was starting to think about names.  Over some months I came up with a list of probably 12 names that I loved and then shared them with W. He of course had other ideas. We did however agree on a few we both liked, both first and middle names. 

Eventually we agreed that there was one name that we both really loved but didn't want to rush into it. As we get closer to the referral I think we'll be in a better place to make that final decision. Or maybe not. Maybe it will be the day we get the referral instead. Who knows? It will be right when it is right. 

So for the sake of this blog, and to avoid always saying "our future daughter" (or facing criticism for our choice in a name) I'm going to refer to her as Girl Grace, or GG.

No comments:

Post a Comment