Sunday, July 10, 2011

Finally, a completed room for Eliza










After the referral the next few weeks were a mad rush to finish Eliza's room which we had started over two years ago. It was frustrating to have to move our bedroom furniture into her room in order for Walt to finish refinishing the upstairs floors which included our bedroom. All I wanted to do was put her room together. While Walt hammered away at the floors I was having curtains and pillows made for the windows and window seat. Once we were able to move back into our own room, I was finally able to start putting Eliza's room together. Walt went to Canada around that same time and by the time he came back, the room was pretty much complete. My two year obsession with collecting bird art for her wall collage paid off, I was very happy with the end results. Let's hope she likes birds. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment